PUBLISHED: 28 August 2023
This policy applies to the website of the Alberta WaterPortal Society.
- We collect information you choose to provide during your registration.
- We use common internet technologies, such as cookies, on our websites and emails.
- We sometimes obtain additional information, such as aggregated demographics and lifestyle information, from other sources.
- For more information about our information collection practices, please click here.
- We use personal information to provide you with information you request, and to help us develop new products and services that meet your needs.
- We do not share your personal information with other marketers unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent. If you do not provide your consent, we will not share your information.
- We will use personal information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it.
- When we temporarily provide personal information to companies that perform services for us, such as to send you email, we require those companies to protect the information in the same manner as we do. These service companies cannot use your personal information for any other purpose than the reason you provided it to us.
- You may access personal information that we hold about you. You can ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we have about you.
- You may opt-out of any further contact from us.
- To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, we may have to verify that you are who you say you are before we can give you access to, or change, information about you.
- This policy was reviewed and updated in June, 2023.
How to contact us
- Email: info[at]waterportal.ca, attention: Privacy Officer; or
- Post: Privacy Officer, Alberta WaterPortal Society, 605, 839 5th Ave. SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3C8