- This event has passed.
Working Well Workshop – Hosted by Westlock, Athabasca and Thorhild Counties
March 7 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
During this live, online workshop you will learn:
• The basics of groundwater and how your well works.
• How to protect your well from contamination.
• How to test your well water.
• How to properly operate and maintain your well.
• How and when to shock chlorinate your well.
• What to do with old, abandoned wells on your property.
• And more.
Learn what you can do to protect your well. Attend this FREE water well management workshop hosted by Westlock, Athabasca and Thorhild Counties and presented by the Working Well Program, with technical expertise provided by Alberta Agriculture and Irrigation, Alberta Environment and Protected Areas, Alberta Health Services and licensed water well contractors.
This comprehensive workshop runs from 6:30 pm to approx. 9:30 pm and includes a wealth of information and Q&A opportunities with presenters.