- This event has passed.
Working Well Workshop – Hosted by Lac Ste. Anne County and Lake Isle and Lac Ste. Anne Water Quality Management Society (LILSA)
December 5 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
During this live, online workshop you will learn:
• The basics of groundwater and how your well works.
• How to protect your well from contamination.
• How to test your well water.
• How to properly operate and maintain your well.
• How and when to shock chlorinate your well.
• What to do with old, abandoned wells on your property.
• And more.
Learn what you can do to protect your well. Attend this FREE water well management workshop hosted by Lac Ste. Anne County and LILSA and presented by the Working Well Program, with technical expertise provided by Alberta Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Economic Development, Alberta Environment and Parks, Alberta Health Services and licensed water well contractors.
This comprehensive workshop runs from 6:30 pm to approx. 9:30 pm and includes a wealth of information and Q&A opportunities with presenters.
Registrations will only be accepted until 4:30 pm the day of the workshop. Max. number of registrants is 75.